Mark Metals machine shop offers a full suite of machining services such as milling, cutting and turning for custom metal fabrication projects such as metal prototype parts, custom metal products, and short production runs.
Machine Shop Services
Mark Metals Machine Shop Equipment
- Planer Mill: 120” x 34’ table
- Horizontal Boring Mill: 7” spindle
- Horizontal Table-type CNC: 4” spindle
- Vertical Boring Mill: 96” and 65”
- Lathe: 16″ x 50”
- Radial Drill Press
- Cincinnati Horizontal Milling Machine
- Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
For larger projects, we work with our parent company, The Rose Corporation, which offers a full suite of CNC machining processes, providing customers the capacity and scale to complete large components. We offer turning up to 96-inch diameter and horizontal milling on a 7-inch spindle boring mills and planer milling up to 34 feet by 10 feet.
Through Rose, Mark Metals can work with high-quality carbon and stainless steel, titanium, cast iron, copper, aluminum, and alloys such as Inconel and Hastelloy.
The Rose Corporation's Machining Equipment
- Ingersoll planer mill – 120in. x 34ft. table
- Gray planer – 72in. x 72in. x 36ft.
- Two G&L horizontal boring mills – 7in. spindle
- G&L horizontal table-type CNC – 4in. spindle
- King vertical boring mill – 96in.
- King vertical boring mill – 65in.
- Radial drill presses – 3 machines
- Bridgeport Series I
- Cincinnati mills – 2 machines
- Mazac lathe – 16in. x 40in.
- Warner & Swasey 3-A turret lathe
- Colchester lathe – 21 in. x 80 in.