Mark Metals machine shop offers a full suite of machining services such as milling, cutting and turning for custom metal fabrictation projects such as metal prototype parts, custom metal products, and short production runs.
Mark Metals machining services include:
Mark Metals Machine Shop Equipment:
- Planer Mill: 120” x 34’ table
- Horizontal Boring Mill: 7” spindle
- Horizontal Table-type CNC: 4” spindle
- Vertical Boring Mill: 96” and 65”
- Lathe: 16″ x 50”
- Radial Drill Press
- Cincinnati Horizontal Milling Machine
- Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
For larger projects, we work with our parent company, The Rose Corporation, who offers a full suite of CNC machining processes providing customers the capacity and scale to complete large components. We offer turning up to 96 inch diameter and horizontal milling on a 7-inch spindle boring mills and planer milling up to 34 feet by 10 feet.
Through Rose, Mark Metals has the ability to work with high-quality carbon and stainless steel, titanium, cast iron, copper, aluminum and alloys such as Inconel and Hastelloy.
The Rose Corporation’s Machining Equipment:
- Ingersoll planer mill – 120in. x 34ft. table
- Gray planer – 72in. x 72in. x 36ft.
- Two G&L horizontal boring mills – 7in. spindle
- G&L horizontal table-type CNC – 4in. spindle
- King vertical boring mill – 96in.
- King vertical boring mill – 65in.
- Radial drill presses – 3 machines
- Bridgeport Series I
- Cincinnati mills – 2 machines
- Mazac lathe – 16in. x 40in.
- Warner & Swasey 3-A turret lathe
- Colchester lathe – 21in. x 80in.
Mark Metals machine shop has access to the full inventory of metal supplies in Mark Metals’ “under-roof” metal inventory of plate, sheet, bar, and tube. Mark Metals offers quick-turnaround with high-quality craftsmanship.