METAL SERVICE CENTER CAPABILITIES
Mark Metals is a metal service center and supply company located in Reading, Pennsylvania offering complete metal fabrication services. Our work ranges from custom prototype parts to short-run production using aluminum, steel, and stainless steel.
Mark Metals welcomes the opportunity to showcase the value that our team provides. Our metal service center is ready to assist you with your needs, we can:
- Cut, form, and custom fabricate using your description, hand sketch or engineered drawing.
- Refurbish or duplicate your worn out or broken parts or fabrications.
- Blast and paint in-house or arrange special coatings with one of our many associates.
- Track down tough-to-find materials – even in small quantities.
- Give all customers the same attention and priority.
- Provide same-day delivery from stock.
MACHINING & METAL FABRICATION EQUIPMENT
Fabrication Shop Services:
- Bending: CNC 200-ton hydraulic press with 10′ foot bed
- Sawing: 18″ x 24″ automatic feed with miter cutting
- Plate Rolling: 5/8″ x 12′; cylinders & cones
- Shearing: 3/8″ x 14′; 1/2″ x 12′
- Angle Rolling: 5″ x 5″ x 1/2″
- Oxyfuel / Plasma Cutting: 96″ wide x 50′ long, up to 8″ thick
- Punching: Up to 2-1/4″ in 3/8″ plate
Machine Shop Equipment & Services:
- Planer Mill: 120” x 34’ table
- Horizontal Boring Mill: 7” spindle
- Horizontal table-type CNC: 4” spindle
- Vertical Boring Mill: 96” and 65”
- Lathe: 16″ x 50”
Multi-Media Blast & Paint:
- SSPC Trained and Certified Technicians
- Fully EPA Compliant
- Units Measure 20’ high and 60’ long