INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE / ESTIMATOR
Mark Metals, an established steel distribution and service Center located in Reading, PA, has an immediate opening for a dynamic, professional inside sales representative. This job entails taking phone orders and orders through email for metal supplies, custom metal fabrication projects, and machining jobs, then creating quotes for those requests. This position does not entail “Cold Calling.”
- Calculate labor, subcontracted work, and material cost estimates based on customers’ requests for quotes;
- Analyze customer specifications, including sketches, blueprints, and bills of material;
- Receive, process, and schedule orders;
- Purchase materials;
- Manage inventory;
- Communicate with customers, vendors, and shop personnel;
- Use AutoCAD and Torch Pak as needed for shop drawings and burning operations
- Manage and develop customer & vendor relationships.
- Data Entry into Sage ERP and CRM
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or a combination of five years of related experience and an associate’s degree.
- Prior experience within a manufacturing organization.
- Working knowledge of the metal industry and products, including fabrication and material cutting and forming processes.
- Technical skills must be sufficient to understand process & product specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office are required. Knowledge of HubSpot CRM, AutoCAD, and SAGE 100 ERP preferred.
A valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License is required; no long-distance travel is normally required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance; group life, disability, vision, dental; HSA; 401(k) with match and ten paid holidays.
Pay: $45,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
Curbside pick-up only. No customers are allowed inside the office at this time.