FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
Mark Metals, a division of The Rose Corporation is seeking a personable administrative assistant who will provide administrative support for the General Manager of Mark Metals.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls, forward to the appropriate person, take & deliver messages;
- Greet in-person customers;
- Provide directions to the facility;
- Order supplies; schedule appointments as requested;
- Enter data, maintain and update our Hubspot CRM;
- Enter job invoicing;
- Update sales orders;
- Monitor the aging of open accounts and make collection efforts;
- Input all payables into Sage 100 System;
- Match and file all check stubs with invoices;
- Enter daily timesheets into Excel spreadsheets;
- Process payroll deduction paperwork;
- Maintain and distribute Certificates of Insurance;
- Maintain and distribute PA Tax Exempt Forms.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experienced with clerical and secretarial work including matching documents, filing documents, and creating documents on the computer
- Strong PC skills – MS Office and HubSpot
- Experience with accounting functions
SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize assignments.
- Able to pleasantly and professionally interface and communicate with people within all levels of the organization.
- Good math skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Able to deal with and solve problems logically given various circumstances.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance; group life, disability, vision, and dental; HSA; 401(k) with match and ten paid holidays.