Machining refers to various processes used to achieve a desired final shape and size from a block of metal by controlled material-removal processes, such as milling, cutting and grinding.
Mark Metals machining capabilities:
Mark Metals Machining Equipment:
- Planer Mill: 120” x 34’ table
- Horizontal Boring Mill: 7” spindle
- Horizontal Table-type CNC: 4” spindle
- Vertical Boring Mill: 96” and 65”
- Lathe: 16″ x 50”
- Radial Drill Press
- Cincinnati Horizontal Milling Machine
- Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
For large scale projects, we can collaborate with our parent company, The Rose Corporation.